Foolproof steps for a Spa Night for Valentine's Day
by GHLEDYA TESELLE
1. Clean the bathroom.
2. Choose a good time. The best time is when you know you will be uninterrupted.
3. Select a couple of items to add to your bath. These items can be:
- Essential oils.
- Fancy Bubbles Bath Salts.
- Fancy Bubbles Soap Bars.
- Fancy Bubbles Soy Wax Candles.
Make sure you have everything before preparing the bath. You can buy Fancy Bubbles products by clicking on the link of each product.
4. Draw a bath. You should run the bath about ten minutes before you are expecting to get into the bath.
5. Add bath salts. Bath salts help soften skin and usually add pleasant scents and colors to your bath, also help to detoxify skin.
6. Add a few drops of essential oils. Adding a couple drops of essential oils, such as lavender, jasmine, or cedar wood, to the bathwater introduces aromatherapy into your romantic soak. The oils smell great, but they can also affect your mood. They can make you feel relaxed or invigorated.
7. Put rose petals on top of the water. Rose petals sprinkled on top of the water add a romantic and fragrant effect to your bath. You can also spread some rose petals throughout your bathroom for an added romantic effect.
8. Put the soap bar. According to your skin type, place a bar of soap to massage the entire body.
9. Light candles. Set the scene by lighting candles around the bathroom. You can also set candles around the edge of the tub if the rim is wide enough that you won't knock them over.
10. Create a playlist. Make a playlist of your favorite romantic music, try to find music choices that you both enjoy.
11. Prepare a tray with treats. Prepare a tray with glasses of champagne or wine and strawberries or grapes to enjoy with your partner while soaking in the bath.
12. Have towels ready. Have fluffy towels or bathrobes ready for when you are ready to get out of the bath.